Sunday, December 11, 2011

Potti Vecha Malligamottu from Man Vaasanai

I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the year's. ~Henry Moore~
Ya. I want to do the same. At least, when it concerns, blogging. Think in terms of the day's resolutions. I pledge to post one, for the next 20 days, come rain or shine. It may be present time posts. Or even, scheduled ones. But, they will pop up, when they should. Daily - without fail. I am, after all, a Scorpio - and, we are intense about almost everything. 
"Osthi" was a fair entertainer. Fast moving, comical, matched here and there, with a little bit of everything. A mediocre way to spend your weekend.
"பொத்திவச்ச மல்லிக மொட்டு
பூத்திருச்சு வெக்கத்தவிட்டு
பேசி பேசி ராசியானதே
மாமன் பேர சொல்லி சொல்லி ஆளானதே
ரெம்ப நாளனதே....."
பேசி பேசி ராசியானதே..... So timely. He and I, for no rhyme or reason, rhyme. 

No comments: