Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh Unnale Naan from Ennaruginil Nee Irundhaal


Alas - Thursday is here. Next, comes my favourite day of the week. Friday flies me high. I guess I have kept my word. A post, a day. Not bad. Efforts do pay off, don't they ? 
This excellent song comes from Maestro Illayaraja. He is brilliant and full of flair. His songs have the ability to serenade any mood. 
The days are busy, no doubt. But his thoughts, constantly fiddle and fidget, my heart and soul. Sweet - he is to me. My Los Angeles Fosselman's perfect milk shake. 
My Antibes, France, Restaurant de Bacon's authentic strawberry tart. My Mexico City, El Pastorcito's crunchy tacos. My Delhi, Sagar Ratna's wholesome Indian vegetarian cuisine. My Noto, Sicily, Corrado Costanzo's mouth watering ice cream. My Pierre Herme, Paris' excellent chocolate cake. 
I bet you are wondering if I have ACTUALLY eaten any of the stuff mentioned above. No, I haven't. Illustrations - purely and solely. They are among, "The 50 best things to eat in the world, and where to eat them" from theguardian.com.
Life is pictorialization, isn't it ??????
Take care & God bless !!!

ஒ உன்னாலே நான் பெண் ஆனேனே 
உன் கண்ணாலே நான் பொன் ஆனேனே 
தேடாத நேரமில்லையே 
தீராத காதல் தொல்லையே 
ஒ உன்னாலே நான் பெண் ஆனேனே 
உன் கண்ணாலே நான் பொன் ஆனேனே 

மாலை நேர பூக்களே ஆவல் மீறி பார்க்குதே 
வானம் காதல் வீதிதான் வானம்பாடி பாடுதே 
இரவெல்லாம் உண் உறவோடு எண்ணாத சொர்கலோகம் 
கதை பேசும் பெண்ணின் கண்ணில் கவிதை தென்றல் வீசும் 
நினைவில் ஊஞ்சல் ஆடும் விரகதாபம் மேலும் ஏறும் 

நாணம் மூடும் மௌனமே கூறும் காதல் வேதமே 
காதல் தேவன் பேசினால் காலம் ஊமை ஆகுமே 
இதழ்மேலே என் இதழ் சேர பெண் உதவி செய்ய வேண்டும் 
மடிமேலே என் தலை சாய என் மனது உன்னை கேட்க்கும் 
கேள்வி என்ன கண்ணே நானும் என்றும் உந்தன் சொந்தமே 

ஒ உன்னாலே நான் பெண் ஆனேனே 
உன் கண்ணாலே நான் பொன் ஆனேனே 

No comments: