Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pennalla Pennalla from Uzhavan

I love to cook. I enjoy sewing. I take pleasure in gardening. That makes me a girly girl, right ? I mean, I would like to be accredited, as one. It is such an honour. 
Wikipedia refers the term "girly girl" as a slang for a girl or woman who chooses to dress and behave in a traditionally feminine style, such as wearing dresses, blouses and skirts, and talks about relationships and other activities which are associated with the traditional gender role of a girl.
Have been glued to the TV since 3.20pm, watching Junior Masterchef Australia 1. God, these kids cook like professionals. Their aptness and flair speak beyond their age. My favourites being the winner, Isabella Bliss as well as the eliminated Pierre Khoury and Anthony Georgiou. They amaze me. 
Today's pick is for femininity and womanhood. 
p/s - I do not think I will be able to post until Friday. Forgive me, yet again, for the broken promise. I am supposed to write, every day of the month. I will, if some miracle occurs.
Till then, have a blast !!! 
Take care, God Bless and Be Merry !!!

No comments: