Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sakhiye Nee Than Thunaiye from Anthimandhaarai

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.  ~Seneca~ 
Yeah - take a chance. Make a dare. Life is about getting bruised and standing strong once again. 
I miss India. So very much. Maybe I should just follow Seneca. Take the challenge. Accept the defiance. Life is, after all, a gamble. India is my calling. I am very aware of that. I still have about four months to go before resolutions are reached.... Praying, harder than ever. 
This is a picture of my favourite present time soft toy. A pink elephant that I got at Kumaran's Panagal Park, Chennai. Note the three thiruneer (holy ash) stripes and the round kunguma (red dot). Isn't it super cute ? I mean, semma cute.  செம்ம, செம்ம cute. It holds my favourite country's flag and a key chain of my pet name. 
Heading to bed. My eyes are in desperate need of its forty thousand winks. Not the teasing, flirty, enticing winks. Am talking about the sleep related ones. 
Smile. I am signing off. Making another soul happy is beautiful. I hope I did yours.
Good night.

No comments: