Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yaaro Sonango Ennannu from Kavadi Sindu

I am glad that it is Tuesday - already. Tomorrow, is a state holiday. And, what I will be watching tonight, is the movie, I have been looking forward to, for months now. Veppam. Was bowled over by its trailer. It was my-kind-of-movie at first sight. I have yet to watch, so I am still vague and unsure if it will turn out as expected. As good. Keeping my fingers crossed. 
Also, intending to watch the Vimal starrer titled Etthan on original DVD. Courtesy of my cousin. Vimal is a noteworthy actor, who has given several good movies. I like his acting. The natural, modest kind. And Vaagai Sooda Vaa, his next anticipated release, is supposedly, an attempt to authentically portray a government scheme from the 1960s. 
What else is planned for tomorrow ? God knows. Unplanned ones fall in place better, for me. I prefer surprises. And, at times, last minute invitations. They bring you that rush of fresh air, especially when it comes from someone you enjoy spending time with. Spontaneity is a beautiful thing - actually. 
Tuesday - move fast. I am looking forward to this evening.... 

No comments: