Monday, August 22, 2011

En Idhayam Ithuvarai from Singam


This post, is all, for my father – my inspiration, my life - despite being up there in heaven.
Exactly a month, ago. But the memories are as fresh as the morning’s first dew. 
22nd July 2011 – was heavenly. I wish you were around. You would have been the first person I would have blurted all to… The one, I would have run to, and shared, every single detail, with… He bowled me over with his simplicity. Ya, pa. He seems very simple. I like that. Very much. No frills. No flair. Just him, being himself. All, unpretentious. Totally connected. The moments were with him, and yet, the memories were of you. He coaxes me into eating – lots. Just like you. He convinces me into tasting his share. He unwittingly, teaches me that sharing is actually beautiful. Again - so, like you…..
I am plain, speechless…
p/s – Wish you were around, to meet him. I have no doubt – you would have liked and adored him, just as much as I…
I miss you, Pa. Lots. You are always in prayers. Forever in my thoughts….. Keep me, in yours, too. 

என் இதயம் இதுவரை துடித்ததில்லை

இப்போ துடிக்கிறதே

என் மனசு இதுவரை பறந்ததில்லை
இப்போ பறக்கிறதே
இது எதனால் எதனால் தெரியவில்லை
அதனால் பிடிக்கிறதே
இது சுகமா வலியா புரியவில்லை
கொஞ்சம் சுகமும் கொஞ்சம் வலியும்
சேர்ந்து துரத்துகிறதே.....
கூட்டத்திலே நின்றாலும்
உன்னையே தேடுது கண்கள்
ஒற்றையாய் போனாலும்
உன்னுடன் நடக்குது கால்கள்

அச்சமே இல்லாத பேச்சிலே
மயங்குது நெஞ்சம்

மிச்சமே இல்லாமல் உன்னிடம்
வந்தேன் தஞ்சம்
தாவணி மோதியே சாயுதே தேரடி
ரெண்டடி நாலடி நூறடி
இழுத்தாய்.....
உன்னிடம் எப்போதும் உரிமையாய்
பழகிட வேண்டும்
பழகிட வேண்டும்
வைரமே ஆனாலும்
தினம் தினம் தொலைத்திட தூண்டும்
இதுவரை என்நெஞ்சில்
இல்லவே இல்லை பயங்கள்
இரண்டு நாள் பார்த்தேனே
மிரட்டுதே உந்தன் குணங்கள்
இத்தனை நாட்களாய்
படுத்ததும் உறங்கினேன்
இரண்டு நாள் கனவிலே
உன்னைக் கண்டு விழித்தேன்.....
என் இதயம் இதுவரை துடித்ததில்லை
இப்போ துடிக்கிறதே
என் மனசு இதுவரை பறந்ததில்லை
இப்போ பறக்கிறதே.....

No comments: