Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Minnalgal Koothadum from Polladhavan

I miss India. All the time. The country I have been to, countless times, and yet, cannot get enough off. The country where my soul ACTUALLY resides. I am physically here - in Malaysia. Soul wise, I am there. All the time. 
There are so many possibilities. Why - I am so crazy about this country. I could have been Gandhi-Ji's protege. Some patriotic, Indian warrior. Or, just someone who ate, drank and slept India. Out of the blue, this song comes to mind, and I want to post it for today. Like the video. And the ear-popping lyrics, of this song. Not to mention, the semma romantic moments this couple share. It has been done with lots of zest and charm. Love too, that it is spontaneous, candid and laid back....
என் பேர் கேட்டால் உன் பேர், சொன்னேன் பதட்டத்திலே.... 
காதலும் ஒருவகை போதைதானே
உள்ளுக்குள் வெறியேற்றும் பேய்போல
ஏனிந்தத்தொல்லை என்று தள்ளிப்போனால்
புன்னகை செய்துகொஞ்சும் தாய்போல
 Cheers, all !! Take care, and have a great week ahead !!!

No comments: