Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oru Vetkam Varuthey Varuthey from Pasanga

Dawn just reached my shore a few minutes ago. The Saturday was well spent with family. Knowing that tomorrow is Sunday, and not Monday - is a consolation.
My room is filled with the Maalai Mangum Neram song from Rowthiram. I have become hooked on it. Totally hooked....
நான் கேட்டு ஆசைப்பட்ட பாடல் நூறு..
நீயும் நானும் சேர்ந்தே கேட்போம்..
தாலாட்டாய் கண்ணில் சொன்ன ஆணும் நீ தான்..
காலம் நேரம் தாண்டி வாழ்வோம்..
Heart stirring lyrics.....
தீண்டாமல் தீண்டி போகும் வாடை காற்றே..
தூக்கம் தீர்ந்து நாட்கள் ஆச்சு..
உன் வாசம் என் மேல் பட்டும் வாடி போனேன்..
வாசல் தூணாய் நானும் ஆனேன்!!
So, beautiful... So dreamy.... 
This is the song I am posting today. From one of my favorite Tamil movies. Something that played non stop on my player some time back.... just like what Maalai Mangum is doing right now..... Cheers !!



No comments: