Saturday, August 6, 2011

Munbe Vaa from Jillendru Oru Kathal

Am listening to this song right now. The first 8 seconds of the song, puts a big smile on my face. So, does 2:53-2:55. It has been about two weeks now. Since that significant evening - when I was knocked over with physicality as light as feather, and emotions as heavy as a bag of sand. Knocked over, and yet, all delirious..... I miss my father. I always miss him. The years gone by have never been able to take away my yearning over him. He is the first person I wake up to, in the morning. Ya. His photo sits on my bed table. And, the first five minutes or so of the dawn, is spent talking to him. I wish he had not left, so soon. He could have stayed longer. But God had other plans, I guess..... 
Have a blessed Saturday !!! 

No comments: