Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Naadham En Jeevane from Kathal Oviyam

Song for today:

Reason for choosing this song:
Situation song. The emotional lyrics. The soulful rendition. 
கண்களில் மௌனமோ கோவில் தீபமே.....
ராகங்கள் பாடி வா பன்னீர் மேகமே.....
மார் மீது பூவாகி விழவா.....
விழியாகி விடவா.....
The last person who:
1. Slept beside you: My sister. Last Saturday afternoon. We dozed off, on the floor, in front of the TV. 
2. Saw you cry: A person who is no more. My father. Or rather, the photo of him, that sits right beside my bed. 
3. Made you cry: Not a person. A Tamil movie - titled Rowthiram. Last night. I hate sad endings. Especially since the hero and the heroine shared a super romantic moment, minutes before the movie ended sorrowfully. 
4. Went to the movies with you: My sister. Yet, again. 
5. You went to dinner with: A guy named Mogan. A super sweet one. 
6. You talked on the phone: My mum. 
7. Said 'I love you to you and really meant it': My 7 year old nephew. For buying a toy that he had been wanting for so long. 
8. Bought you something: Mum. An avacado. The tasteless but healthy fruit. 
9. Made you laugh: Vadivelu, the comedian, on Aditya Channel. 
10. You thought about more than 3 times a day: My Father. 
11. You kissed? Again, my 7 year old nephew. It had been a while since I saw him, so kissing him, came naturally. 
12. You borrowed something from? My sister. Her Guess bag. 
13. You text messaged on your phone? My best friend. Text messaged a birthday wish. 
Tell Me:
14. Be serious or be funny? Funny. I enjoy being with people who make me laugh.
15. Simple or complicated? Simple. No frills and flounce. Simplicity is such a pleasant thing.
16. Sunrise or sunset? Both - so romantic. Especially - if watched in Kanyakumari.
17. M&M's or Skittles? Hersheys. And, Cadbury's.
18. Sun or rain? Rain. It brings me back to many sweet occasions. Sun, when I am out and about.
19. Do you make your bed daily? Of course.
20. What jewelry do you wear? All platinum - a pair of earrings and a chain with a clover pendant.
21. Bought something you didn't need: A dress that I have yet to wear. It has been more than 6 months now.
22. Sang in front of people: Ya. In front of mum - all the time.
23. Missed someone: My father - again. And, lots.
24. The phone rings; who do you want it to be? Read my posts. You will be able to figure out..... 5 dots, for 5 alphabets that start with M and end with N. Enough said.
25. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? An in between

No comments: