Monday, August 8, 2011

Vellai Pura Ondru from Puthu Kavithai

I took a personality test at http://www.personalityquiz.net/horoscopes/horoscopes2.htm It says I am a cat. A cat ? A Felis Catus ? Really ? I am shocked. As in s-h-o-c-k-e-d. Yeah. Cats are a big no-no for me. But, I love dogs, though. So, to alike my character to a cat is unwanted... And, how do they explain the similarities between a cat and a scorpion ? They, are undoubtedly, worlds and poles apart. Right ? 
Was the reading at least 50% accurate ? Or near, close and precise to what I am in real ? Let me scrutinize.... 
Extremely lovable and adorable person ? Hahaha. You have to ask people around me. But, it is a good compliment, right ? 
Sometimes shy, with a passion for quick wit ? Hmmm. Agreed 95%. I am shy, and I adore people with quick wit. 
I prefer quietness ? Again - agree. I love serenity. I am a home person. It is here that I find total tranquility. 
I love exploring things - in depth ? Wow. Didn't realize that one, though. I love to travel - and it is a form of exploration, isn't it ? But, I rarely do stuff in depth, unless it is work related, and needs my keen eye. 
I am cool under normal circumstances and upon reasoned, a volcano waiting to erupt. Hahaha. This is like super funny. I am cool - on most occasions. Believe me. I am. But, calling me a volcano waiting to erupt is demeaning. I face anger with tears. That's about it.
A fashion bird ? And, a fellow fashion icon ? This is like the greatest joke ever. I keep myself updated reading fashion magazines. Period. I do not go to lengths of being a fashion bird or an icon. If I like something on the rack, and feel that it is within my buying power, I do. I am not brand conscious. Fashion is something that you need to be comfortable in. I prefer jeans and tee-shirts for casual occasions and cotton salwar kameezs for that extra special ones. 
Basically, I mingle along freely but do not like taking to strangers ? Most of us fall into that category. Right ? I love to talk. Ask my closest of family and friends. They will oblige you with my antiques. Amma says I am like the rain. The heavy one. But my verbosity is reserved for those who mean the world to me. Strangers, do not get much of my attention. 
People feel easy in my company ? Ask them. Not me. If they do, I am glad. Super glad. Knowing that someone out there is feeling all comfortable with my presence is flattering.
I take care when choosing friends. Agree. I take time to weigh relationships. A true Scorpio I guess... 
The song for today is one from Pudhukavidhai. Something that everyone can relate to. KJY and Janaki-Ma mesmerize. Happy Monday.
p/s : - Cooked Sunday's lunch. For my sister and me. Mum was out at her niece's place. This is what it was. 
If you are a cat: An extremely lovable, adorable person, sometimes shy, with a passion for quick wit.
At times, you prefer quietness. You love exploring various things and exploring everything in depth. Under normal circumstances you're cool, when given a reason to, you are like a volcano waiting to erupt. You're a fashion bird,  an icon associated with fashion. Basically, you mingle along freely but don't like talking much to strangers. People feel very easy in your company. You take care when choosing your friends.

No comments: