Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Adi Aathadi from Kadalora Kavithaigal

This is post 201. I cannot believe I have been this involved, in a blog. Had one, some years back, but deleted it after, like 20 posts or so. I am giving myself a pat on the shoulder. 
I rarely blog on weekdays - the laptop and the net, is miles away from my thought. But, if I am here today, then, it is solely, for this lyrics. The video is not of my liking, though) Heard this exact words by chance, and, it just brought in a sense of joy. And, IR's deep, throaty voice. Wow.....
தாகப்பட்ட நெஞ்சுக்குள்ள ஏகப்பட்ட சந்தோசம்
உண்ம சொல்லு பொண்ணே என்ன என்ன செய்ய உத்தேசம்
வார்த்த ஒண்ணு வாய்வரைக்கும் வந்துவந்து போவதென்ன

If you read Tamil, like yours truly, enjoy the moment the lyrics above come. ..... You will sure, smile. 
Have a good night, and continue that smile, into the beginning of the new day. Cheers.

No comments: