Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mama Mama Un Ponnu from Boss Engira Baskaran

Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.  ~Norm Papernick~
Papernick forgot to cue in, one more. Those who can laugh (and smile and talk to themselves) without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad or are just plain in love. Agree ? Ask anyone who has been in that shoes. The shoes of being in love. It might have toned down with time, but the ground breaking moments would have been exactly that. Irrational laughter (and smiles) - in barrels, heaps and piles. 
I am uttering this once again. The kuthu genre has never been my cup of tea - with an exception of my all time favourite Ottha Sollale from Aadukalam. The one I am posting today is of that genre. I like it for putting me in a happy, breezy mood. Thanks to its awesome feet tapping rhythm. And, semma cute lyrics. 
Semma cute. Meaning, very cute. Semma cute is a word I use lots nowadays. He is one. Semma cute. I told him about him being one, last week. He was oblivious to is. How cavalier !!! But, I am happy. I want to be happy. This song keeps me. 
Come - enjoy this one with me. Good day, mate !!

No comments: