Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sami Kitta Solli from Daas

Intuition is a spiritual faculty and does not explain, but simply points the way.  
~Florence Scovel Shinn~
I have loads of work to do, but today is such a beautiful one. A national holiday. A drizzly, cold day. The weather here is awesome. And, I am enjoying being sluggish and indolent. 
I have been having intuitions - since morning. Strong ones. And, it is mystifying. The palpitations of my heart are unusual. It is, doubtlessly, a bizarre feeling. If only, I could explain. If only, anyone - else, could. 
It is still very much around. I am appeasing it by constantly stealing looks at my Lord Tirupathi picture, that sits right by my bedside. He calms and composes me. At all times. 
This song has been drumming on my mind since late evening. Nice one. A simple, lucid piece by Yuvan. With stirring lyrics. And effortlessly sung - with deep feelings and sentiments  - by Hariharan and Shreya Goshal. This is a repost actually. I have done this song, somewhere last year. But, since it has been sticking like a barnacle on my mind, I want to - again. 

No comments: