Sunday, May 15, 2011

Perunthil Nee Ennaku Jannal Oram from Pori

செல் போன் சிணுங்கிட குவுகிற கவனம் 
அன்பே அன்பே நீதானே ..... So apt .....
ஆள் இல்லா நல் இரவில் கேட்கும் பாடல்
அன்பே அன்பே நீயே ..... So true .....

I am grinning. All smiles. My heart is laughing - physically silent and thoughtfully blatant. Nijama. Nijama means really, in Tamil. Thanks to this song, that I found unintentionally. I was actually looking at a couple of songs on YouTube, when this one came to attention. Such a beautiful piece that I let slide from my posts. I heard this song the first time, the movie was released. Have it on my playlist, but today, it just glossed my heart, in ways, never before. What-a-song. And, the chemistry between the oh-so-adorably-cute-Jeeva and the petite-and gorgeous Pooja is excellent. Her playfulness scores a big 10. Semma romantic. Semma means very, in casual Tamil. I am smiling - yet again. The video itself is of great taste, candid and all unaffected. I am an ardent fan - of both, the song and the video - and the astonishing lyrics. Wow a thousand times. 
I am going to bed. With veiled smiles, a butterfly saturated heart, an orchestra playing this very song and overflowing thoughts of you-know-who. 
If you didn't, notice the first four lines of this post ? There are 5 dots before and after "So apt" and "So true". 5 dots. A dot each for an alphabet that spells his name. It is no big secret. 
His name is Mogan. 
Good night. 


No comments: