Friday, June 24, 2011

Dheemthanakka Thillana from Villu.

Friday. My favourite day. My sister and I have big plans for tomorrow. The entire nation is having sales. We plan to join the crowd. So, I am in a happy mood. Not just because of the calming therapy, shopping is going to give me tomorrow, but also due to the fact, that it is, after all, everyone's favourite day. And, the fact, that I get to sleep a little longer when Saturday dawns. Happy mood equals a happy song. Not one as happy as my one and only, favourite 'kuthu' song from Aadukalam, but something of that genre. I chose this. A foot tapping number with weirdest of lyrics. Something that you will surely forget with time but one that will put you in a bizarre state of mind. At least, for a Friday night. Enjoy your weekend. May the next 48 hours be as happy as weekends should be. God bless!!

No comments: