Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mani Osai Kettu from Payanangal Mudhivathilai

Monday is here. The day everyone dreads. The one that we all want to pass as soon as possible. Why else would we call it Manic Monday ? The schitzy second day of the week.
I wish I could write about the sensibilities of my sighing heart. I do not know if the words would flow as they do in soul. But, I wish they would be able to decipher my cluelessness. Isn't it apt that I am mumbling such claptrap on a Monday? The manic and lunatic one. No, not me. The day. It is easier to pass the blame to something inanimate and that does not retort.
This song is faultless. Painstakingly poignant. A good evangelist to a rattled spirit. 
I miss him. And, I miss him. My father. And, Mogan. Both. Tremendously. I am behaving like I don't at all - conspicuously. Trying to be stouthearted. The actual pining is neatly concealed. I am a Scorpio. We are good at putting a false front despite having our spirits all marred and mauled. 
"........கண்ணன் பாடும் பாடல் கேட்டு ராதை வந்தால் ஆகதோ
ராதையோடு ஆசைக் கண்ணன் பேசக் கூடாதோ ???........."  
These lines are enough to unravel the voidness he has left behind. May the Almighty help me through this. Good night. 

No comments: