Thursday, June 30, 2011

Margazhi Thingal from Sangamam

Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will. 
Let's bade June goodbye. Let's say hello to July. The last 30 days have been low pitch, plain but sweetly, serene. I am content with this beautiful life the Almighty has given me. I am thankful to Him for everything - good and not so good. 
Found solace in listening to this carnatic number. And, optimism in its lyrics. 
I have a few chores that I need finish in July. Keeping my fingers crossed. Hope to have them all clinched and sealed. Chores. Not resolutions. 
Cheers to the 182nd day of the year. Stay happy. All through the year.

2 comments:

AppleChaz/K7 said...

Yeah, half year has gone. I look past January, it went too fast. Happy July! July moving fast as well. Well, it's gonna be new year soon...

Shallinee Raman said...

Ya.. so fast, it has. Hasn't it ? Yeah, Happy, Happy July. May the months ahead bring you lots of happiness. Cheers.