Saturday, June 18, 2011

Orey Oru Vaarthaikaaga from Venghai (2011)

Wanted to blog so much last week. Unfortunately, couldn't find the time. Glad have managed to - this week around. Despite, today - being a hectic one. 
Listened to the soundtrack of 'Venghai'. The Dhanush-Tamanna movie yet to be released. Most of the songs are good. And, sure to be, hits with the mass. Trust me. Some songs are just meant to be sensational. 'Venghai' has a number of them - which will be.
So, guess you know, what I want to post today. One of 'Vengai'. Yes, I am a Dhanush fan. No doubt on that. I like him for the person he is. And, the fact, that, he acts - too. Kathal Konden, Devathaiyai Kanden, Puthupettai, Yaradi Nee Mohini, my favourite Aadukalam and Seedan are good examples. 
Real life couple, Tippu and Harini do justice to Orey Oru Vaarthaikaaga. The one I am listening to right now.... .Nice.....


No comments: