Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mannipaaya from Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya

Ya. It is me. Me. Me. And, all me. On a - weekday!!!! Unheralded.
The days have been dreadfully hectic. I am zealously looking forward to Friday evening. For two main reasons. First - for a date with my closest girlfriends. We last met up before New Year. It is nearing the end of January, so a get together would be perfect. Second - for an awesomely, long weekend - thanks to the Chinese New Year celebrations. Life shall return to norm on Wednesday, the 25th of January. Till then, yours truly will enjoy her days unwinding and doing as she pleases......
Good night. God Bless!!!!!
Shalu - signing off, for now.....
This song did not ring a bell to me, then. Then - when - everyone was raving about it. It is NOW, though. Of circumstance and coincidence. Of destiny and detail. Of scene and status. Of thing and time.....
For him, and him only.....


No comments: