Sunday, January 22, 2012

Veliooru Kiliye from Kollaikaran

Ni hao !!!! That's hello in Mandarin. Befitting the Chinese Lunar New Year that falls tomorrow.
The weekend in about to end, but I am not sweating. It is a long weekend, for us, Malaysians. National holiday is until Wednesday, the 24th of January 2012. So, I have two more days. Cool, right ???
Spent the first two days of the weekend, just unwinding and taking a big breather, at my favourite sanctuary - home. 
I would love to revamp and spruce up my blog. High time, I guess. Did try the new Timeline by Blogger, but that would mean, I have to let go of a few stuff that I so want to have. So, I am still in the midst of it. Planning and blueprinting. 
I need to thank Philo Farnsworth for making the world's first working television system with electronic scanning of both the pickup and display devices. I watched (the reason why I need to thank Farnsworth) and heard this song on Sun Music, last night, on a show called, "Paatu Puthusu". A few lines grabbed my attention..... and the rest, they say is history.....
A peppy number, that tugged my heart with its "semma" lyrics..... It is on replay on my IPod at present time..... Hooked, crazily is the word..... Give it a try..... You might, too.....
Till I sign in again - Gong Xi Fa Cai..... Lets welcome the Water Dragon!!!!!

No comments: