Monday, January 9, 2012

Ninaithu Ninaithu Paarthal from 7G Rainbow Colony

Note : This has been scheduled to be posted on Monday morning......

Me coming online on weekdays - is out of question. Days are too hectic. Chores come like avalanche. Writing is something that I love and hold close to heart. Alike reading, gardening, sewing and cooking - which also need time investment. 
I have been in missing mode - since the birth of the new year. Miss, as in pine and yearn. 
My Appa, being the one I miss most. I so, wish he was around. Life would have been far simpler and totally unmarred.....
I also, miss the one, who reminds me so much of Appa. His diligence and hardwork, startle me. I do get to listen to his voice, every now and then, but that's about it. I wish we could spend some time together. I really, do.....
Chennai City. I so, so miss. The place where my soul resides. Hanging out by Elliot Beach, on a full moon day, after an evening visit to the Asthalakshmi Temple. Drinking freshly squeezed Pomegranate juice with ice, near Deenadayalan Street. A drive along ECR during sunrise. Shopping for sarees and churidhars at Panagal Park. Watching a good movie at Satyam's. Lunch at Anjappar's..... The list goes on.....
My trips to the beach - here, in Penang. It has been months since I walked along one - despite wanting very much to. Weird. Here I am, living my days on an island, which as we all know, is surrounded by water, and yet, not finding time to go to the nearest oceanfront. 
And, so many other things.....
நினைது நினைது பார்தாய் 
நேருங்கி அருகில் வருவேன் 
ஊன்னால் தானாஎ நானே வாழ்கிறேன் 
உன்னில் இன்று என்னை பார்க்கிறேன் 
பேசி போன வார்தைகள் எல்லாம் 
உனது பேசில் கலந்தெ  இருக்கும் 
உலகம் அழியும் உருவம் அழியுமா?????
பார்து போன பார்வைகள் எல்லாம் 
பகலும் இரவும் உன்னுடன் இருக்கும் 
உன்னது விழிகல் என்னை மரக்கும ?????

No comments: