Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Must Watch & Poovaikkaelu from Azhagarsamiyin Kudhirai

Call me sentimental. Call me emotional. Or gushy, dreamy, moonstruck, nostalgic or, even jejune. I do not mind. 
I love this scene. I had tears rolling down my cheeks, watching it. 
It struck me - precisely. A love scene - so unlike any other. I searched high and low for this on YouTube, right after the movie, but without avail. And, by happy chance, I stumbled on it today. 
Do give it a shot. For the fascinatingly, unusual love confession.....

Chosen song for today due to these particular lines..... 
நீ போகும் வழியில், நிழல் நானாகி விழவா
தூங்காத விழியில், துணை சேர்ந்தாயே மெதுவா
ஒன்னும் புரியாம, தாளம் தட்டுரேனே
சொல்லதெரியாம, வாய கட்டுரேனே
ஆக மொத்தம் காதல் இது சரி தானே ?????


Have a great week ahead..... Mine is expected to be super busy, just like the last..... Take care. God Bless.

No comments: