Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Enna Tholaitaai from Poi. Love after love failure. :-)

Hello everyone......
For the first time ever, I am posting from my iPad's Blogger app. It is not as user friendly as the notebook version, which I still prefer.

The reason I am here, today, are aplenty. 
These are some.

I received 6 sms's since early morning. 
The first, reads, "Good morning. Drive safely." I do not reply.
The second, comes a few minutes later - "Drive or bus?". I still do not reply.
The third comes about 30-40 minutes later. This. "Hello, hello. Why no reply?"
And, another, right after. "Hello? Can I call? In 5 minutes?"
For starters, I am NOT AT ALL arrogant. Really. I am just not so into sms's. That is not a crime, right?
Call me, and I will answer. 
Even if I do not, I will surely reply the missed calls, the moment I am idle and in a comfortable position to talk. 
But send me a SMS, and chances are, that you will not be replied to. I apologise in advance, if you have been one of those poor souls. Sms's and I are poles apart. 
I return the sms's, approximately 4 hours later, by making a call. 
"Hi. You called?" I start.
"Yes....." comes the reply which develops into a 5-8 minute conversation. My friend taps me. Let's lunch, she says. 
"Got to go. Take care." I end. 
I come back from lunch to an unread SMS.
"Thanks. I want to make this work. For you, me and our families." It reads. And, yes, I smile.
Relationships bloom with effort and determination. The want to make it work. The drive to show you care, by tiniest of things. A SMS. A phone call. A gift. A surprise visit. Anything. Anything that makes us aware of the thought. The thought, that you are being kept in mind, and heart, and soul.

I miss my father. That is the ACTUAL truth. I miss him tremendously. And I so, wish, he was still around. Life would have been picture perfect. He would have molded mine, so. 
I know. But everything, happens for a reason. This too, I believe.

My last sms came in an hour ago. "Good nite. ;-)". The wink (;-) made me smile. 

Thank you God. Thank you, Appa. For watching over me. And for helping me heal the broken heart. I am recuperating very well.

I believe in diplomacy. Everything must be ended - gracefully. I did mine, with a phone call, somewhere in the last two weeks of December. It is better to seek closure to a relationship, tactfully. I do not believe in holding grudges. Letting go is so much easier and than holding on, especially when it is heading no where and not working the way it is supposed to. Believe me. God has better plans. He always does. 

There is life after love failure. 
And, there is DEFINITELY love, after love failure. 
The RajaRani theory, is a ray of optimism. Give it a thought.

I fell in love with this song, years back. What-A-Song. Chitra nails the nuances perfectly. It is playing right now on my iPad - the sound, crisp clear.
I am not going to tell God how big the storm in my life is. I am going to tell, instead, to the storm, how BIG my God is.....
Stay safe. 
Signing off. Take care. God Bless.

No comments: