Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Kathal Maranthayaada from Kalyana Samayal Saatham

Greetings !!!!!
Surprised ? 

A little late in the day, but I WANT to post - despite it nearing 10.45pm, an hour or so from my usual bedtime on weekdays. I usually prefer to roll about on the bed while reading my current travel magazine. 

This is my very first post of the RajaRani Theory. The one that goes by the rule, that, "There is INDEED love, after love failure....." 

If people REALLY and TRULY want to be in your life, they will make the effort no matter how busy the day. Busy is not a word to be glorified, especially, in a relationship. 

"Can we go out 38 days from now ? Drive safely." This sms rang its way into my room, this morning around 6.15am. It made me smile. Due to the fact that I have been informed, rhetorically, that my safety is in their thoughts.....

I did not reply it, however. I am not too into sms's. 
I would rather, answer calls and return missed ones, had it been the scenario. But, sms's have never been my forte. So - apologies.

I did google for what comes 38 days from today, the 7th of January 2014. I did not grow up celebrating this over hyped day, much. The last I did, was in 2011 ? 
Read post, :-
http://ennakupidithapaadal.blogspot.com/2011/02/pesakudathu-from-adutha-varisu.html

38 days or 3 months and 8 days. The truth is - I have STOPPED dating. Dating - Anyone. 
I am content with the outings I have with my family or my girl friends or my sister and kids. And, every once in a while, with my colleagues.

Right now - the major thing on my mind, is my soon to arrive vacation and the 1001 things I want to do during my travel. 

Letting go, may be hard in the beginning, but you have to. Bit by bit. Eventually, you will get back on track. Life (and love) has this weird way of rediscovering itself.

Stop giving your past the power to define your future. Let go of all those bitter moments. Pin faith that what is in store for you will be best of days. God will take care of everything.

I watched this movie during the weekend. The chemistry between the hero and heroine was plain amazing. And, they portrayed the present day lovers wonderfully. Facebooking, coffee dates, shopping sprees, visiting families, the drive about, the phone calls, the sms's etc etc etc.

This is a great song, in my context, for its heart touching lyrics. Simple, colloquial Tamil. 

Good night. Stay blessed. 

No comments: