Monday, January 27, 2014

Thiruttu Paya Pulla from Thagararu - The-Oh-So-Cute-Song !!!!!

Welcoming the morning with a smile..... and this song playing to start the day.....
What a cute song !!!!! I laugh, just listening to it.....
Karthik, nails the feelings, perfectly.....
Sad, that they do not have, a girl singing the same.....

Stop the hype over Valentine's Day. 
I have friends who are already planning, this and that.
Pardon me, I am not envious because I have vague idea for the moment.
The celebration does not entice me.
Roses sell as expensive as flight tickets to Ibiza. 
Everything at the gift shop, sky rockets. 
Even, the lunch and dinner for two, scale as high as the Burj Al Arab.
I am not saying it is wrong to splurge. But, it need not be that way. 
The choice, is however, yours.

Love is MORE about the small things..... These are the things that you will remember many years later.....
Love is :-

@ the unexpected wake up call, first thing in the morning

@ the late night SMS, way past my bed time, which sees me struggling to find my mobile, reading it, and falling back to sleep with a smirk on my face

@ the box of regular Cadbury chocolates from the 7-Eleven kiosk, when least expected

@ the, 'Miaow, miaow' Varathapadatha Valibar Sangam style teaser

@ the loving anger when I do not answer the calls and do not find time to return. The "cold room" effect. :-P

@ the wink, the cheesy smile - despite being in a sea of crowd

@ the hug from behind

@ the phone call he makes in between his busy day

@ the meeting his friends for the first time, and they all seem to know me

@ the forehead kiss

@ the 'I miss you' for no apparent reason

@ the unexpected FB message

@ the umbrella walk during rain

@ the ride uphill to catch the night skyline

@ the surprise 'shall we go for coffee?'

@ the hand hold, while crossing the road

@ the movies, together

@ the sharing of a cup of coffee and a plate of dosa
and,

@ the 100 things that involve the thought.....


That's all folks.
Enjoy the festive season, and the upcoming Malaysian holidays.

Stay blessed. Take care.

No comments: