Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Nenjukkul Peidhidum from Vaarnam Aayiram. Happy Ponggal !!!!!

''என்னோடு வா வீடு வரைக்கும்! 
என் வீட்டை பார் என்னை பிடிக்கும்''

Ponggal Greetings from this part of the world, everyone !!!!!
The above in Tamil is a part of a song from "Vaarnam Aayiram". It reads, as "Ennodu Vaa, Veedu Varaikum, En Veetai Paar, Ennai Pidikum....."
And, that is what I want to do today. To invite you ~ virtually ~ to home, on this auspicious day. What is life, if cannot be shared ? 
I woke up around 5am this morning and we had prayers at the break of dawn. Special prayers to welcome, Ponggal, the birth of the Tamil month, Thai. It is of lately, also known, as Tamizhar Tirunaal. 
Have been on my toes all day. Tired to the brim. I need to retire to bed early. Work, beckons, tomorrow. 
Thanks to the near, and dear - for the Ponggal phone calls, sms', emails and gift. I am truly blessed and grateful to the Almighty for the love I am constantly being given.
Signing off with some pictures from today. Again, Ponggal wishes.
Take care. God Bless.

No comments: