Saturday, January 11, 2014

Of God, His Love, His Blessings ~ A Hari Kirtan for Vaikunda Ekadasi 2014

“Whatever I am offered in devotion with a pure heart - a leaf, a flower, fruit, or water - I accept with joy.” - Bhagavad Gita -
Yes, He does. God, the Almighty - whatever given with with a pure heart, is indeed, an offering to Him.
Vaikunda Ekadasi blessings, everyone !!! The day that the entrance to Vaikunta (Paramapadavasal) opens and the Lord Sri Hari is the first one to enter along with his devotees.
Woke up at 4.45am today. One of my favourite days of the year. I am fasting today. Not a drop of water, even. At least, until now. I have a list of wishes and my soul was on my knees during prayers, this morning. He has NEVER failed to give me what I have truly asked for, throughout these years.
I am a complete believer in Him and His powers. Prayers move mountains. They really do.

This post, bringing a smile to my face - was written in January 2011.. 
During Vaikunda Ekadasi 2010/2011 :-
~ The picture of the Lord is from the holy hills of Tirupati in Tirumala, 
~ the rose from Amma's garden, 
~ the lighted ghee lamp from the temple in my hometown, and 
~ the three ladoos from Mog♥n.....
http://ennakupidithapaadal.blogspot.com/2011/01/engey-enthan-idhayam-from-kanden-hny.html
Attached, photos of home - this morning.....
This is one of my favourite Hari Kirtan's. What better way than to share it, on this auspicious day. Say your prayers and stay blessed.

No comments: