Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thank you. I am blessed to have people who care about me. :-)

I must post today. Must. 
I am overwhelmed. And, I am thankful, for such a lovely day. 
Gratitude needs to be acknowledged and that is what I am doing, right now. Writing a post or rather a piece of my heart, to convey my heartfelt thankfulness.
I guess I have been relatively a good person of lately. That is why I am being rewarded, in return.
In Hinduism, we call it karma. The theory where what goes around comes around.

He calls me about 11.30am. I answer, despite the urgent workload I was seeing through at that moment. 
"Lunch? At the temple? Around 12." He asks.
"Wow. Really? I love temple food. It is so hard to get them, now. Where? But, I didn't drive, today. No transport...." I sulk.
"I can come fetch you. Datuk Keramat Shivan Temple. My colleague will join us. We have lunch, there. Then, I will drop you back, at office. How?" He suggests.
"Thanks. But, I really cannot. I need to settle some urgent stuff. I want to leave at 5.30 pm sharp. Am taking the bus. Furthermore, it will be such a hassle for you to drive me there and fro. Thanks so much, anyway." I say.
"Sure?" He questions. 
"Yes. Sure. You eat on my behalf. Take care. Heavy traffic, everywhere. Okay?" I confirm and end the conversation.
I continue with work, at my desk. 
Around 1pm, my phone rings again. I expect it to be him. It, is.
"Hello." I greet.
"Come downstairs. I brought you food from the temple." He instructs. 
"Oh, God. Really ? Thanks. Will be down in a short while. Wait, okay." I answer in joy. The thought of having temple food, door delivered, is just exhilarating. 
I dash to the lift and head downstairs. He waits out of the car, with his colleague. He introduces me to his friend, and passes me the neatly packed food. I thank him. 
"I will call you in the evening." He reminds, and bids goodbye.
The lunch pack was awesome. God sent. 
I am vegetarian today. Will be fulfilling another year of my lifetime vow around, 5am tomorrow, in my hometown - Sungai Petani, Kedah.
I send him a SMS around 2pm. 
"Thank you so much. I truly enjoyed it. :-) Take care. God bless." It reads.
He replies within seconds. "Anything for you. :-)"
I smile. 
And, continue with work.

God and appa must be constantly watching over me.
That is why, my fake smile is gradually becoming real.
The care and love I am being showered is plain overwhelming.
Love must be the greatest of medicines.
I am healing, with each passing day.
Attached, pictures of the food from the temple. It was first class.

He is good friend. That's all.
See the pen I use at work, in the second picture ?
It has my name. And, it reads as R. Shallinee. M....

I am moving on with life. Trying my level best.
It is hard. But, I am healing, with each passing day.....
There is life after love failure. There is love after love failure.
There will be love. Give me time.....

Off to the temple. It's Thaipusam and it will be a busy weekend.
See you next week.

Take care.God Bless.



No comments: