Saturday, January 1, 2011

Engey Enthan Idhayam from Kanden. HNY 2011 !!

Happy New Year everyone... May the year ahead and the ones that will follow suit, bring us all happiness, joy, good health, prosperity and the best things in life.....

2010 was good. I pray 2011, will be better. Not just for me, but for everyone.

I am starting my first post in 2011, with a picture of my Lord Thirupathi. For Him - a lamp lit, with hope, a rose blooming, with faith, and sweets, with love. This was on the very aspicious and equally memorable Vaikunda Ekaathasi day. December 17th 2010. A Friday. That day, also scores, a 10/10, for me. Thanks to Him. For everything He has given me.

I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when He is silent. ~Author Unknown~

Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever be the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees. 
~Victor Hugo~

God loves each of us as if there were only one of us. He does. 

I was browsing through some new songs online, when I heard the one I am posting today. It is such a peppy number, that you will get hooked on it, right away. Nice. This song put a big smile on my face. Still is. I am listening to it, at this very moment. A walk along the beach, with this song blaring in the background, would be  an ultimatum. 

To God - thanks, thanks, and thanks. (ps : thanks for that special moment at 07:19pm, minutes ago)
To my family - thanks. To my unwavering friends - thanks.
To Mogan - thanks, a million.

This song goes for all that are close to my heart.

No comments: