Saturday, January 8, 2011

Paartha Muthal Naale from Vetailyadu Vilaiyadu

.......காட்டி கொடுக்கிறதே கண்ணே காட்டி கொடுக்கிறதே
காதல் வழிகிறதே கண்ணில் காதல் வழிகிறதே......

The weather is brilliant. A warm, radiant sun. Buoyantly breezy. And, above all that, today is a Saturday. The first of two days of repose. I started the day with a bang. A happy bang. In fact, the year started that way too. With a happy bang.   I am looking forward to an optimistic year ahead. And, my prayers, is that everyone has the same. 
January 1st 2011 to January 8th 2011 has been just, heavenly. That silly but shining smirk is still very much annexed on my face. Thank Him and him, for that. 
He makes me schmaltzy. All mushy and feminine. He amuses me. When, he is around, he makes me laugh. When he isn't, he makes me smile. I am rearing butterflies in my stomach. My heart does somersaults every now and then. My knees seem weak and knotted. I am radiating, 20 times more than sea level. On the whole, I feel like an Olive Oly gushing over her Popeye. 
This song used to be something that I listened to, 24-7, when its audio was first released. Spine tingling lyrics, and good music, in one. It is timely that I listen to it now. 
Special mention for the lines below. 
காலை எழுந்ததும் என் கண்கள் முதலில் தேடி பிடிப்பது உந்தன் முகமே
தூக்கம் வருகையில் கண் பார்க்கும் கண் பார்க்கும் கடைசி காட்சிக்குள் நிற்பது உன் முகமே...... Wowwwwww.....
என் பதாகை தங்கிய உன் முகம் உன் முகம் என்றும் மறையதே... Double Woww.....
உன் விழியில் வழியும் பிரியங்களை, பாத்தேன் கடந்தேன் பகல் இரவை... Superbly Wowww.......
Revel in this song. It will be an evergreen, despite the years that come.