Sunday, January 30, 2011

R & R - 30th January 2011 to 20th February 2011 - Yaarathu Yaarathu from Koodal Nagar

Yup... Time for some R& R. Rest and Recuperation. Don't we all need them. Somnolence is a necessity. I am off to India. Again ? Ya. Again. I am just enamoured by her. She swept me off my feet. Still does. This time round, it is more of a non-devotional trip. We are visiting museums, palaces, gardens, hill resorts, historical sites and art galleries. Even an overnight stay on the famous Cochin Boathouse.....
I am listening to this song right now. Grasping lyrics. And a noteworthy rhythm. 
If you are reading this post, leave me a line. It would be nice to know that someone actually dropped by, while I was away..... Take care & God bless....






2 comments:

bgs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bgs said...

I read it.... but not when you were here in India :)