Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kunguma Poove, Konjum Puravey from Maragatham

Lunch - was approximately 44 minutes of verbal bliss. The other day, it was IR. Today, it was Chandrababu. The legendary Chandrababu. I was in a state of amazement. Still am. To know that someone from the present generation knows and adores Chandrababu, is astounding. So few do. I am one of them. So is he. How flattering.
He continues to make me laugh, and giggle. I am steadily carrying a smile in my heart. The feeling is enormous.
"Forgive me, Oh, Shiva, My three great sins!
I came on a pilgrimage to Kashi forgetting that, you are omnipresent.
In thinking about you I forgot that, You are beyond thought.
In praying to You I forgot that, You are beyond words." ~Adi Shankara~

He is fascinated by the Shivan Temple in Airport Road, Bangalore. So am I. Again, how charming. 
Shivan Temple, Old Airport Road, Bangalore



Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson~
He teaches me to hope. He teaches me to have faith. I am an optimist. A stargazer. I believe that all good things will eventually come.
Next Sunday, I will be flying off to the country where my soul resides. My heart is leaping in joy and counting moments. 
Today, song of the day is of course by Chandrababu. Kunguma Poove, Konjum Puravey from Maragatham. For him.


No comments: