Saturday, January 15, 2011

Otha Solalla from Aadukalam. Top Notch.

The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief.  
~William Shakespeare,Othello~
He robbed me of my heart. I am smiling. I stole something from him, too. His....
Mogan. My entire world echoes his name..... 
This morning, I woke up to his voice. The husky, deep but nectarous, crack of the dawn voice. How exhilarating. 13 minutes and 46 seconds on the mobile is parallel to a trip to paradise. I am agile, but intoxicated. And, that weird, jubilant feeling is very much around. 
I am walking on air. I am vivacious and all zippy. In the same degree of this song. I swear, I would never have been able to associate myself to this song, on any other day. But, today, has been a far cry from the rest. This song has been on replay mode, and extended in time. Me ? Such a song ? No chance. At least, that is what I have always thought. The combination of Velmurugan's singing and GV Prakash's music arrangement, for Dhanush's much awaited Aadukalam, just proved me wrong. So wrong. I love this song.
I am shamelessly crazy about this song. Listening to it for the 28th time, now. This song swept me off my feet, just like Mogan. It reminds me of him, and tells what all I want to tell the world, when I get all euphoric and delirious - thanks to him. 
Have a dreamy upbeat day. I am having one, and look forward to lots more like these. Cheers and God bless.