Sunday, January 16, 2011

Vaa Endrathu Uravum from Kathiruntha Kangal

For starters, I am hooked and zealous over that Otha Sollala song from Aadukalam. All, despite infinite numbers of replay. I cannot get enough of this song. I am still in a state of amazement. A 'kuthu' song and me? If you had asked me before, I would have summed it up in one word. Conflicting. As opposite as black and white, as fire and water, as light and darkness. As opposite as the poles. Contre-coeur. Now, after Aadukalam, all that is history. I am an avid fan of this song. This 'kuthu' song. And, I know that, this particular song, is going to be a huge hit this year. And, it is surely going to intoxicate a whole lot of people. 
This is an old love song. It is pleasant to the ears. Anticipation - beautifully penned into a song. When something is missing in your life, it usually turns out to be someone.... Right ??
Have a great day.




1 comment: