Saturday, March 26, 2011

Kanninimai Pole from Anwar

Today is Saturday. And this, was another special, significant one. SPB, SP Charan and Prashantini 's awesome love duet, Ayayo Nenju Alayuthadi, is what plays on my mind, heart and soul - all the time. It is such a dreamy number. So love this song, that this is all I hum, whenever, whatever. It brings a smile, a chill to the heart and a breeze to the soul.
He says good morning. He says he was wondering how come I have yet to call. He sounds genuine. It sounds beautiful. Just like my current favourite song. I fall back asleep. It feels like a dream. It happened for real and yet it seems like a dream. 
It is raining, outside. And, alike, it is raining amour in my heart. Sweet. Saturdays are sweet. 
Watched this on Sun Music a few days back. Sounds sweet. Just the way my Saturday was. 

No comments: