Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sandhosham Indru Sandhosham from Manithanin Marupakkam

Yet again. I am ecstatic. And upbeat. Been so for a few days now. Days have been promising. Want them, so badly, to remain so, for always. I have been listening countlessly, to my heart's current anthem , "Ayyayo Nenju Alaiyuthudi" from Aadukalam. It is such an intoxicating number. S.P.Bala, S.P.Charan & Prashanthini have sung this song with so much of charm and passion. This song is my risk less, love drug...... What-ta-song!!!
Right now,.......
If my heart was a room - it would be The Penthouse Suite at The Martinez Hotel in Cannes. 
If my heart was a sweet - it would be made of Sugar Cane, 2000 times sweeter than sucrose.
If my heart was an island - it would be the beautiful Galápagos.
If my heart was a Greek Goddess - it would be Aphrodite.
If my heart was a flower - it would be the Canna.
If my heart was a car - it would be the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport, travelling at 267 mph.
If my heart was a display of fireworks - it would be the Olympic 2008 opening ceremonies in Beijing.
If my heart was a language - it would DEFINITELY be the poetic, formal Tamil.
If my heart was a fruit - it would be Gariguette' and 'Mara des Bois' strawberries. 
If my heart was a diamond - it would be the Kohinoor from Golconda, Andhra Pradesh.
If my heart was a bird - it would be the Golden Pheasant (Chrysolophus pictus).
If my heart was a spice - it would be the cinnamon.
If my heart was a mountain - it would be the Vinson Massif in Antarctica, with a record temperature of −128.6 °F. (FYI - He brings snow into my heart)
If my heart was a poem - it would be "I carry your heart with me" by E. E. Cummings.
Want to go have a cat nap. He brings Antarctica's snow into my hot-as-El Azizia room.
What song for today ? For happy, happy today. 





No comments: