Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oru Pennai Paarthu from Anbey Vaa

This morning I watched episode 391 of Raagamaliga. Haricharan sang this number, and he was just mind blowing. I am embarrassed and stunned that it took me 45 years to actually appreciate this number. Haricharan called this jive music. I would like to call it happy music. The music and the meaningful lyrics just go hand in hand. Unfortunately, and yet again, this is the male version. A female one would have been perfect. The exact song I would choose to sing to him - in the heavy rain, hopping and jiving along the beach pavement. Sounds like some old Tamil movie. Well, what else do you get from a faithful, Tamil movie buff like yours truly ?
Old is gold. 100%. Listen to this one. You will understand. The music is sure to get your feet tapping. And, the lyrics is sure to bring heavy snow fall in your heart. Enjoy.

1 comment:

bgs said...

Nice to know your inner thoughts :)