Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sada Sada from Kaavalan.

"i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)..........." the last line in the famous "i carry your heart with me" by E.E. Cummings
For being there for me - when I needed you most. For making me happy. For making me laugh. For keeping me smiling. For listening to me. For saying sweet nothings. For those beautiful, unending conversations. For caring. For holding me dear. For the attention you shower. For the beaming smile you give. For being genuinely you. For bringing snow to my blazing, scorching climate. Ya, snow. You have been bringing that to me, so often, now. You ARE the Antartica, in my Lut Desert. 
When distance is a barrier, speech is reluctant and only words are transcribed - this came in as the sweetest of sweet. 
"Don't worry, I will be there, when you go to sleep......." at 6.56pm on this big-league day.
This song reminds me of you. All of you. If I was a lyricist, this is exactly, what I would have written about you - but, in Tamil, masculine gender.
I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart. Really do. I know. God knows........

No comments: