Saturday, March 12, 2011

Then Then Then from Kuruvi

Saturdays. When, the first thing that I hear, is that, deep, throaty, husky, all so romantic "Good Morning ". Same today. This morning, I realized something new. That he is comical. He was. Even, at such an early hour. He makes me laugh at his wittiness, and smile at his humour. I am glad, and, overwhelmed. This genuine, 24 carat happiness is beautiful. My heart feels calm. Thanks to the Almighty. Thanks to him. The one who drowns me in snow with his frosty Siberian smile.
Weekends are wonderful. Unwinding at home, is just so relaxing. Tea and freshly baked cookies are just minutes away.
This one has apt lyrics. Words that I would like to say, but somehow cannot. Then, meaning honey, in Tamil. Honey. Sweet. Heart. Whatever........ Smile - to this superb Saturday.