Friday, March 11, 2011

Pani Thuli, Pani Thuli from Kanda Naal Muthal

My days, of lately, have been, lovely. Everything is sweet and winning. He has become steadfast. Constantly caring. And, zealous. Ya. Zealous - very at times - that I am left dazed and startled. It is, no doubt, a state of amazement. An exchange of sweet nothings has become routine. 
This 'Otha Sollala' song from Aadukalam is like a shot in the arm. The energy of the song just hoists you up. I am listening to it on replay - now. Yours truly is a non-kuthu song fan - but this one is exceptional. An unprecedented kuthu song. 
This song is for him. He brings Alaskan snow to my scorching El Azizia domain. With that spine-tingling smile. I get moonstruck, early in the morning. Doesn't matter if I do not make sense. It is not supposed to. 
Lyrics are just right on - for him, for me, for the moments we share. God bless, this happiness, this beautiful, meaningful, craziness - for a lifetime.


No comments: