Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pakkathile Iruppen from Thedi Vantha Selvam

He wishes me good morning. Then, turns around, and, practically, gives me a fixed stare, with those beautiful, deep eyes. I wish him back, and smile - in a daze. He electrifies me. Has always. Will continue to.
He calls around at 11.04am. That throaty, husky voice greets me, as always, and continues to tease me. I bloom  a smile, and flourish a big a laughter. He makes these two come easily, when he is around. He has an immense sense of humour - which is obviously present, all the time.
He asks me out. Any Saturday. "Lets go eat," he says. I am flabbergasted. He stuns me. "Next month?" he asks, again. I am at a lost for words. I tell him I will let him know. He laughs. He asks me if it will take me another 4 years to reply. I return his laughter and say, "Another 5". The conversation continues.....
Long since that phone call, but I am still radiating. And, at this very moment, I am listening, to what else, but Ayayo Nenju Alayuthudi from Aadukalam. On loop. Replay mode.
This is an old song. From Thedi Vantha Selvam. It is funny, blithe and merry. Hahaha. Watch the video.... Very encouraging lyrics.

No comments: