Saturday, July 9, 2011

Akkam Pakkam Yaarumilla from Kireedam

நீ பேசும் வார்த்தைகள் சேகரித்து செய்வேன் அன்பே ஓர் அகராதி
My lyric pick for today comes from Kireedam. So, does the song. A moderately good movie. 
Wish I had more time to blog. More time to unwind. More time to appreciate the little things in life. More of weekends and less of weekdays. More of idling and less of employment. LOL. Laugh out loud. That seems so lackadaisical. Too laid back. But it can only be wishful thinking, right ? No harm done. Greedy and hankering but that is about it. 
I love Friday nights. I take delight in knowing that the following two days will be spent taking a breather. And, if you were wondering - no - I do not spend my weekends doing sock hops or discos. Home is my sanctuary. My favourite place to mellow out. The beach comes next in line. Happy weekend everyone.

No comments: