Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sara Sara Saara Kathu from Vaagai Sooda Vaa

A busy Saturday, for me. Got up around 6.40am and left home by 8am. And, reached back home, only at 9.45pm. 15 hours and 5 minutes in all. There goes the first day of my weekend. The one left is going to be solely for routine errands. And taking delight in the calm of home. I am doubtlessly a home person. An undeniable beach freak. And, an Indian aficionado. All these places make me smile wide. The mere thought - is ample. 
Coming back to my busy Saturday. No, I was not out on some date that makes me all starry eyed in broad daylight. I was all out and about with my sister. My shopping partner. From breakfast at the Penang Street's vegan Ananda Bhawan's, shopping, lunch at Gurney's Manhattan Fish Market, shopping (again), First Avenue, Prangin Mall and lastly back again at Penang Street for that wonderful cup of Madras Filter Coffee at Woodlands. Tired ? No. Stoked though that the female species can actually shop like mad. See it more as a form of therapy. That is how, at least, most women, put it. Curative and healing. 
The post for today is an awesome number from Vaagai Sooda Vaa. Picked it up during my drive back home. Was motivated to increase the volume after only three lines of this sacchariferous song. And, now, late into the night, it is playing softly, in my room. On replay mode. Chinmayi has done excellent justice to this rustic number..... Good night.


No comments: