Thursday, July 28, 2011

Enthan Uyire from Unnarugey Naan Irunthaal

Wednesday night, over here. How time flies. How age catches up. How beautiful childhood seems, from this point of life..... I have never watched this movie before. The music video does not charm me. Not at all. Not my cuppa. But, the song, does. Heaps, loads, barrels. I love this song. It has been on my playlist for years. Appealed by its lyrics. Beckoned by its melody. This song has been a regular listen at night..... 
Friday, is just a day and couple of hours away. Do not worry that the month is about to end. Rejoice that a new one is coming. Life is always about looking forward and keeping faith.
The day was tiring. I am off to bed. Ya, this is the song I am listening to right now… Nitez and sweet dreams !!! சின்ன சின்ன கூத்து நீ செயுரத பாது உள்ளுக்குள்ளே நான் சிரித்தேன் ...... செம்ம ஸ்வீட்..... அவர் செம்ம ஸ்வீட்..... காரைக்குடி மசாலா பாலைவிட அதிகமான ஸ்வீட்..... 

p/s - Do me a favour !! Listen to the song. Skip the video. Minimize your screen. But listen to the song.......

No comments: