Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pachai Nirame Pachai Nirame from Alaipayuthey

Mum told me they are playing Alaipayuthey this Wednesday, July 13th at 9pm. I am overjoyed and resilient. Thanks Astro Vanavil (Channel 202). You better screen the movie on the said date and time. I am an Alaipayuthey aficionado. A fanatic, enthusiast of the Tamil epic. Reruns of this movie seem inadequate to me. I adore this movie heaps, thousands and tons. If there is a single movie that elevates my heart, soul and senses - this is it. My version of serotonin. 
This video is done tastefully with different hues. The audacity is mind blowing. Maniratnam Sir's forte and strength, lies in his finite dialogues and limitless illustration. My chosen line for today. 
புத்தம் புதிதாய் ரத்த ரோஜா, பூமி தொடா பிள்ளையின் பாதம், எல்லா சிவப்பும் உந்தன் கோபம்..... எல்லா சிவப்பும் உந்தன் கோபம்..... 

No comments: