Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oru Naal Vidu Murai Nee Eduthaal from Doo (2011)

Today is a retrospection of March 5th 2011. Exactly 4 months later.
We are on our way back from KL. The training session ended late evening. It was raining cats and dogs as we drove out of the nation's capital. We had not spoken to each other, since I went in for training, and he, to work. We did, earlier, though. About 7am - when I woke him up and shared those beautiful sweet nothings. How beautiful they seem, even now - months down the lane. The highway is spectacular. I doze off in the back seat. About 9.30pm, I reach out for my mobile to call my brother. The call does not pass through. Weird. Instead, a call comes in. His. I am, as always, all smiles, at the very glimpse of his name popping on my mobile screen. Mogan. He asks me, why I did not pick up the two calls he gave me earlier. This is his third. I like his chagrin. His effort and concern. They feel and sound sweet. I tell him, I slept off. Tired. He asks me, where I am. I tell him. A state capital. He asks me, if I would like his sister, come fetch me there. I laugh. I tell him I will be there soon. He can come fetch me, himself. We exchange, sweet nothings. I promise to send him a sms once I reach home - no matter what time. The sweet nothings continue. I cannot remember them well, now, but they were all beautiful. So, very beautiful.  I miss him - lots - today. Back then, on that day, I was star struck and smitten. About half an hour later, I send a message to his mobile. That, I will be there before he goes to sleep. His exact words. This time, from me to him. My drive back home, was delightful. Thoughts of him filled the recesses of my heart. How can I not be - thrilled and beaming. The felicity continued the following day. He calls in the afternoon. We talk for a short while. Cannot remember much of it except that it was all beautifully blissful. 
I miss a lot of people. He is among them. I miss a lot of things. The moments we shared.
Good night. 
ஒரு நாள் விடுமுறை நீ எடுத்தால், விழிகள் மட்டும் சுரமடிக்கும்.....
மறுநாள் உன்னை பார்பதிற்கு, உன் தருவில் கால்கள் அடம்பிடிக்கும் .....


No comments: