Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ninaithadhu Yaaro from Paattukku Oru Thalaivan

This song snapped and spouted from oblivion. Blame it on my oscillating mood. Charge it on my coveted state of mind. Attribute it to what happened today - last week. 29th of June 2011. The day starts with a glance, a glimpse, whatever. I do not know if it was deliberate, but it happened. The start was unplanned. I dismiss the short episode and take slower steps towards my routine path. He gazes from afar. We are at close quarters. He asks me something. Pass. Something akin. I nod. Stillness fills the air. He turns around to ask - again, the same question. Pass. This time around I utter a yes. Hush-hush. We are nearer now. Circumstances. He obliges and offers to help. Pass. I decline with an ethical thank you. Hush-hush and hush. He turns around to say bye. I nod. Period. Aeon. The entire scene was awkward and floundering. And, I do not want to risk construing it further.
I am fine. I am passable and peachy keen. In the midst of drawing a blank, this song cajoles me. How stumbling. 
Not a line today. More than that. Necessity, to make plain, the rues of yours truly. 
ஒண்ணா இருந்த ஞாபகத்த, நெஞ்சோடு சேர்த்து வச்சேன், தனியா இருக்கும் வலிய மட்டும், தனியா அனுபவிச்சேன், பறவையின் சிறகுகள் பிரிஞ்சாலும், வானத்தில் அது பறக்கும், காத்திருந்தால் தான் இருவருக்கும், காதல் அதிகரிக்கும்

No comments: