Monday, October 24, 2011

Chillax from Velayutham (2011)

Love Horoscope: Scorpio - MONDAY, OCT 24, 2011
The energy of the day may encourage a distinct lack of confidence concerning your ability to find true love. There is no reason to fear. You have so much talent, and are eminently desirable, but nevertheless, something seems to be getting to you. If you going out on a date tonight, then push these nebulous fears aside. Go get ready and just enjoy yourself. It will be fine - honest!
~excerpts from horoscope.com~ 
Today is rated 7-Star. Like the Burj Al-Arab in Dubai. 
It was fine. Super, super, super duper fine. That is all I can say. The silly, coy and frisky smile is still attached securely on my face. Blame it on the festive season. Charge it on the long leave. Frame it on the date.
I am no fan of the 'kuthu' song genre. Except, for the mind blowing 'Otha Sollaley' from Aadukalam. This is one more. And instant fondness swamped me when I listened to it, for the first time - this late evening - when my brother was driving me back home. 
Okay - accepted. The lyrics are not too virtuous. Enticing. Provocative. But - definitely apt. Apt to ? My current situation. 
He IS a "naatu kattey", a "town kattey", a "rendum serntha semma kattey"..... He is. Really. He has eyes that melt me at a rate of 94.8 pounds per second period..... And, a smile that warms my as cold as Vostok, Antarctica heart....
Deepavali is just a day plus plus away. The festivity feel just got started.
Cheers everyone !!!!! 
நாட்டு கட்ட, டவுன் கட்ட, ரெண்டும் கலந்த செம கட்ட
கையி ரெண்டும் உருட்டு கட்ட, கண்ணு ரெண்டும் வெட்ட வெட்ட
நெஞ்சுக்குள்ள ரத்தம் சொட்ட, எதுக்கு வர கிட்ட கிட்ட ?????
சூரியனே தேவையில்ல வித்துடலாமா? 
ராத்திரியை மட்டும் இங்க வச்சிக்கலாமா.....
திருப்பாச்சி மீசையில சிக்கிக்கலாமா.....
நீயாச்சி நானாச்சி பாத்துக்கலாமா ?????
கட்டபொம்மன் பேரன் நீ கத்தி மீசை வீரன்
முத்தம் வெச்சி குத்திகொள்ள செத்துபோறேன்
மாயாவி தான் நியும் இங்க மயங்கிபுட்டேன் நானும்.....

No comments: