Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thendral Urangiya Bothum from Petra Maganai Vitta Annai

An older sister is a friend and defender - a listener, conspirator, a counsellor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.....
Penang's Free Shuttle & The Star Cruise docked at the pier.


Shopping with my sister has always been awesome. The same, today. My sister, is an Aries. She talks little - unlike me - and exceptional of me and mum. The whole ride to the island and fro, was spent catching up on this' and that's. Sisterhood - so powerful. So, refreshing. 
RM7.00 for entering the island. 1km from my SP.
I have settled my Deepavali shopping. 80%. Only 80% ? How about the remaining 20% ? That - as you know - will never end, until Deepavali day, and the few days after. Women. Do we ever stop shopping ? No. Never. Shopping is a form of excellent therapy - for us, females. 
I also had a gastronomical treat, the whole day through. All healthily, vegetarian. All, Indian. 
Breakfast - Indian styled fried Bee Hoon served with a spicy gravy and a cup of Iced Milo. 
Lunch - White fluffy rice with steamed potatoes, long beans with tofu, ladies finger cooked in curry, beet root, mashed tofu and peas, papadams, rasam, tamarind curry and dhal curry, with Iced Lime Juice served in an ever silver tumbler. 
Tea - A round samosa, a sweet green coloured Indian delicacy and my favourite cup of Madras Coffee @ Filter Coffee. And, a piece of medium sized Laddu. 
Flamboyant, right ? Food is a passion. If you live in Penang, it should be. Penang, is, after all, a food paradise. Name it, and you will be able to get hold of that favourite dish of yours. No joke. Every nook and corner on the island has a special something - for foodies. 
Penang Straits. The Star Cruise in the evening.
I have plenty of work tomorrow. Cleaning, cleaning and more of cleaning. Need to head 
to bed - soon. Sleeping is a luxury. You can not have too much of it. Just a certain amount. Further more, I am not much of a sleepyhead. I am, one who is early to rise. But, not early to bed. 6 hours is sufficient. 
So, good night. Sleep tight. And, sweet dreams.
I do not have a song in mind for today. It is hard searching for one - this time of the hour - when the brain is just thinking about hitting the sack. 
Alas - this is what comes to mind. Enjoy !!!!

No comments: